Руководство по Взлому Playsation Classic

Тема в разделе "Другие платформы", создана пользователем RussianSwine, 21 мар 2019.

1. dimm

dimm Administrator Команда форума

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Купил наконец 8bitDo адаптер для пада под PS Classic, надоели провода:
    [​IMG]

Кто-нибудь обновлял прошивку сабжа? У кого версия какая? v1.33?

2. батарейкин

батарейкин дважды будда

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    И неоднократно, ибо было у них косяков с различными вариантами использования.
    Сейчас v0.00, т.е. хз что, обновиться предлагает до v1.33.

dimm нравится это.
  3. dimm

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Пока мы тут забыли что такое PSC, портировали DuckStation (пока в виде ядра для RA). В планах сделать свой модуль для Bleemcast или Autobleem. Пока не особо понятно зачем, но с ним идут некоторые игры, которые на других ядрах ваще не шли.

View: https://youtu.be/VLSjRNuNE8M

View: https://youtu.be/ciBlToQcs2U

На PGXP коррекцию геометрии надежды мало, но в опциях я увидел их.

4. dimm

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Пока мы с вами забыли что такое PSC вообще, энтузиасты создали для нее образ операционки Win9x на базе Linux и Wine с разными приложениями.

Box86+Wine, Win9x, Duckstation SwanStation, Mugen & More for PlayStation Classic

Сам образ здесь (подходит для Autobleem и Eris):
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1McuMi-k5hdi4F6OaxYHRY_SjvXHBDNay/view?pli=1

"Прожигатель" образа на вашу флешку (после этого флешку нужно будет переформатировать если она понадобится под что-то другое):
    https://etcher.balena.io/#download-etcher

Пишут что видос выше был смонтирован на самой PSC в Sony Vegas :D

Note this is a precompiled build so it’ll erase all the contents of a usb when you burn it onto a usb flash drive. I suggest using a separate drive if you have a main build already.

once burned, insert the usb into your psc and it should pop up Autobleem. to navigate to the Apps section, press start at the Autobleem menu, then keep pressing select until it reaches the Apps section.

the first app you might want to run is Gparted which will let you resize the USB's partition to match the size of your USB. basically when you burn the img it'll make an exact duplicate of the backup including the volume size which in this case is 8gb. Running GParted will maximize the unallocated space so that it matches your USB's capacity.

to check the amount of space on your USB, go to the main Auotbleem menu and Press L1 (Advanced) then circle (Game Manager) and it'll display the amount of space available on your USB

I'll write a more detail guide on how to use Box86+wine later. for now you can mess around with the sample apps I've included or watch some of my past live streams to see how it works.

This build uses the linux ext4 filesystem which isn't normally viewable on windows. The reason i used ext4 is because wine requires it for symlinks and it doesn't work on fat32 and ntfs. However I read that it is possible to get it to work on exfat with some modifications. i might look into that in the future.

here are a few ways you can access the contents on the USB:
    1. Double Commander File Manager. This app is included in this build
    2. Virtualbox. You can use a Linux Virtual Machine
    3. FileZilla via Wifi adapter. You can connect to the PSC by logging in with the wlan0 ip. you can find your wlan0 ip in retroarch by going to the network information. The username is root and no password unless you're using the Autobleem kernel then the password is ab
    4. FileZilla via USB to PC. You can connect the USB directly to your computer and log in with 169.254.215.100
    5. There's software for Windows that let you view ext4 USBs but I used them once years ago and it corrupted my USB so i don't really recommend it but maybe there are some good ones out there
    6. It might be possible to mount a secondary USB drive to the PSC and use double commander to transfer files over. I'll look into that

I've also included DuckStation and SwanStation cores for retroarch. Don't expect too much though, it's sort of a mixbag. there's a lot of games that run full speed but there's also a lot that will have slowdown. I suggest using SwanStation as it runs a little faster and Hardware mode is working properly. However it runs faster using Software for some reason. Lowering the CPU Overclocking setting can improve performance on some games like Hot Wheels Turbo Racing. But I wouldn't go lower than 70% as it might cause slowdowns