Тема в разделе "Об играх в общем", создана пользователем nitrogen14, 7 апр 2007.
Дарк Сало на Сыче:
Некоторые "эхфекты" ниже качеством чем на X360 =) Зато разрешение здесь выше (динамическое 900-1080 в доке и 720 в портативе). 30 кадров в секунду. Звук хромает, low-rate, ждем патча.
At the top of the stack sits Xbox One X, rendering natively on ultra HD displays and looking magnificent. Taking the runner-up position here is PlayStation 4 Pro, which uses a reconstruction technique - likely checkerboarding - to take a native 1920x2160 framebuffer up to 4K
X also has a tangible performance advantage over every other version of the game. Red Dead Redemption 2 targets 30 frames per second, frame-pacing is consistent on all platforms, but there's a clear difference in performance in the game's busiest areas, with the enhanced consoles clearly running more smoothly. Once again, top of the pile is Xbox One X
..but what you're getting is a 4x resolution boost and a near-locked 30fps where Sony's base machine can struggle in some scenarios. And despite the TAA effect, intricate detail is still resolved on X - and you definitely feel that you're getting value from your 4K display
But really, to see this phenomenal game at its absolute best, Xbox One X is the platform of choice - and by quite a considerable margin
HDR лучше не включать.
РДР /Про и Х в 1080
Дьябло 3 на Сыче от DF:
DF | Spyro Reignited Trilogy: Complete Xbox/PS4 vs PS1
Хотел брать версию для PS4 Pro, но туда сглаживание не завезли и везде лесенки. Придётся брать версию для ХОХ.
Pro to the left, XBX to the right.
Интересно, как там на пека будет
DF изучила презика:
Обожду я с пк-версией
- The Ace Combat V version added as a pre order acts as somewhat of a remaster instead of just a PS2 Classic (17GB size as opposed to 3GB on PS2)
- HUD, wide screen videos etc are worked around instead of just straight emulation (seemingly)
- Game uses Unreal Engine 4
- All new models, textures created from scratch
- New additions like volumetric cloud cover adds not just visual eye candy, but used in game play as well.
- Weather can also impact flight performance
- Object density is increased but pop-in is visible at times.
- Game targets 60 FPS on all consoles
- Resolution: Base XBO is 720p (including HUD). Base PS4: 972p
- XBX - and PS4 both native 1080p
- Volumetric clouds appear slightly lower resolution on XBO than other platforms
- PC version supports 16 : 9 out of the box, no UW support built-in
- FXAA is the only AA option on PC version
- Most of the HUD elements on PC are rendered on 1080p despite raising native to 4K
- Huge disparity in performance on all 3 versions
- Sample mission tested: PS4 Pro and XBX are locked 60 FPS
- Base PS4 Hovers below 60 FPS showing slight juddering.
- XBO avg frame rate is lower than base PS4 by a large margin
- Sample mission 2: Pro holds is 60 FPS most of the time with mild judder
- Sample mission 2: XBX performs slower than Pro
- Base PS4 not tested but assumed should be similar to above results
- Base XBO worst performing version by a good margin.
- Using Sleep Mode can cause additional performance issues which can be fixed by restarting the system before playing.
- Verdict: PS4 Pro -> XBX -> Base PS4 -> Base XBO
Релизная версия RE2:
Имена участников (разделяйте запятой).