Оценки игр

Тема в разделе "Новости игровой индустрии", создана пользователем VaaN, 30 авг 2007.

1. Chakie

Chakie Lucha Pablo

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    20210119_162816.jpg

Каин нравится это.
  2. dimm

dimm Administrator Команда форума

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Фамитсу:
    • Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny (PS4, Switch) – 9/8/8/8 [33/40]
      • Takes around 30 hours to clear, over 200 hours including additional activities.

Каин нравится это.
  3. dimm

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    [​IMG]

Каин нравится это.
  4. Каин

Каин Crimper

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
  5. Vladimir Rus

Vladimir Rus E. X. TERA-PARFENONAS

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Игра конфетка!

FB_IMG_1611900020767.jpg FB_IMG_1611900017210.jpg FB_IMG_1611900010873.jpg FB_IMG_1611900006802.jpg

bladerdenis нравится это.
  6. Каин

Каин Crimper

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Знаем мы эти конфетки от Bloober :monkachrist:

7. RussianSwine

RussianSwine Главный по нафталину

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Красный Богатырь!?

GGrinch и Каин нравится это.
  8. dimm

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Каин и bladerdenis нравится это.
  9. al bundy

al bundy Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Судя по демке там бала 4 максимум , вообщем как и всей серии :D

10. -A-

-A- Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ус суперская игра... Все части. Кроме Вита версии... У которой всиупление адски занудное. Надо минимум 9ки ставить.

11. -A-

-A- Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
  12. Vladimir Rus

Vladimir Rus E. X. TERA-PARFENONAS

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    По началу вообще напомнило Дино Кризис и Шадов оф Мемориз :)
    Только к середине игры начинается обретении своего стиля.

13. dimm

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Famitsu:
    Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury (Switch) – 9/9/8/10 [36/40]

14. Chakie

Chakie Lucha Pablo

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
  15. dimm

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Мощненько:

Persona 5 Strikers

Metacritic (PS4, PC, Switch) (85, Unscored, 80)
    Opencritic (83)
    [​IMG]
    There's a whole lot of good here that easily balances out the bad if you're already a fan of Persona 5, and I'm pretty sure that if P-Studio made approximately 5 more sequels we would eventually arrive at the perfect version of Persona 5. There's just always so much of everything, from plot strands to enemies to fight and food to eat, that I had a great time while simultaneously feeling pretty exhausted by it all. Though that's just videogames for you.
    Eurogamer (No recommendation / Blank)

While not every disparate element comes together as well as it did in Persona 5, I was more than happy to go on another adventure with the characters I developed such bonds with back in 2017. The action may play out completely differently, but the heart of the series remains intact.
    Game Informer (8.5/10)

For all its shortcomings, Persona 5 Strikers reminds me why I loved the Phantom Thieves to begin with and shows how they've matured since we last saw them. Once you get your head around it, the action-RPG combat is a challenging thrill, and no one can pull off flourishes in the same fashion as these characters. I almost forgot I was playing a musou-style game developed by Koei Tecmo and Omega-Force, and I think that's a testament to how sharp Strikers is as a Persona game. If you have any love for Persona 5, what say you save the world one more time with some old friends?
    Gamespot (Video Review) (8/10)

Persona 5 Strikers is a fantastic sequel to one of the best JRPGs of all time. It’s less of a Warriors game and more of an action RPG with fun, fluid combat, great characters, and an excellent story and soundtrack.
    Gamingtrend (95/100)

Persona 5 Strikers is a slick and stylish spin-off that manages to successfully combine a surprisingly strong story with some satisfying Musou-inspired hack-and-slash action. There are a few issues here and there, with some necessary grinding at points, slight difficulty imbalances and a camera that can be a bit of a pain during busy battles but, overall, this is a thoroughly entertaining action RPG that comes highly recommended.
    Nintendolife (Video Review) (8/10)

Persona 5 Strikers may live in the shadow of its lauded game of origin, but with a source that good it’s not such a terrible place to be. Thanks to the Warriors inspired gameplay and vacation theme, all wrapped up in that signature style, it’s the best series spin off since Persona 4 Arena.

As a fan of both of its inspirations on their own, I can comfortably recommend it with the only caveat being it’ll be better enjoyed having played Persona 5. Other than some issues with it retreading familiar ground and the absence of a few key pieces, this spin off manages to feel like a genuine sequel to a modern classic.

Consider this review a calling card – Persona 5 Strikers is out to take your heart, and these thieves haven’t failed once yet.
    Nintendo Wire (9/10)

I rarely feel as conflicted about a video game as I do about Persona 5 Strikers. The story is just kind of a letdown, and as a result the cutscenes feel more intrusive than Persona 5’s. Despite that I can’t deny how much fun I had with the gameplay, and I’m probably going to end up replaying it on PC for the chance to enjoy it in surround sound (another feature the Switch version weirdly lacks). For as much as the story disappointed me it just wouldn’t be true to say I don’t like Persona 5 Strikers. I like it a lot, and I felt really happy with it when I finally finished it. It’s a game that I want to recommend, but that recommendation has to come with a big caveat: if you’re a Persona fan that loves the Phantom Thieves but you’re just not interested in the gameplay, it may be more worth your time to just play Persona 5 again.
    Nintendo World Report (7.5/10)

Persona 5 Strikers is a novel spin-off and sorta-sequel to a great RPG that most of my friends can't play yet. But even though it's packing a lot of signature style in mimicking the distinct look and sound of Persona 5, Strikers is a bone thin road trip whose charm can't make up for the time and attention it takes to weather the mindlessly repetitive combat and negligible stakes.

Strikers isn't without merit—I had some fun in there!—it's just carrying some of the strongest caveats I've attached to a review. If you haven't played Persona 5, a pretty rad RPG and social sim hybrid, then don't play Strikers. If you have played Persona 5 and liked it, but know that you can't stomach Dynasty Warriors-style combat, then turn back. And even if you like Dynasty Warriors style combat and played Persona 5, Strikers is still just doing a weird, jerky dance in a Persona 5 skinsuit, and you should approach with caution.

There are far better third-person combat games out there. Better RPGs. Better visual novels. None quite look or sound quite like Strikers, except for Persona 5, but you'll be fine letting the memory of Persona 5 stand on its own (if you can ever play it).
    PCGamer (63/100)

Despite the many changes, Persona 5 Strikers maintains the charm of the original. Hanging out with this cast of characters again is a thrill, and conversations boast the same familiar blend of thoughtful introspection and goofy dialogue the series is known for. At times Persona 5 Strikers feels like a sequel rather than a spinoff. Sure, series veterans may miss some of its core elements, such as leveling up individual bonds with people instead of having a shared bond level with the whole party, but Persona 5 Strikers is still a summer trip worth taking.
    PCGamesN (8/10)

Persona 5 Strikers takes what's special about the Persona franchise and meshes it with what makes the musuo genre special. Despite some hiccups, Persona 5 Strikers offers up something special: It's equally accessible to newcomers as well as established fans, showcasing all the style of the franchise in all its glory.
    PlayStation Universe (8/10)

Delving into justice is key to the Persona series, but Persona 5 has so much going on that it’s not the first thing I think of when I remember my time playing them. Instead, I think of eating ramen with Ryuji while he pours his heart out to me, or helping Haru garden while we talk about her late father.

Strikers misses these small, intimate moments, but that absence leaves a welcome hole: In a simpler game, it’s easier to see the themes at play. And in my playthrough of Strikers, I thought back to those moments of change for Persona 5 villains like Kamoshida and Madarame. Strikers didn’t open my eyes to some new depth in the Persona series, but it offered me a chance to revisit and ponder the beauty of repentance — something I sorely miss in our less-magical world.

Now when I look forward to Persona 6 or the next adventure of the Phantom Thieves, Strikers will remind me that the speed of the combat doesn’t matter, as long as there’s a new heart to steal.
    Polygon (Unscored)

Despite my gripe with the length and pacing, Persona 5 Strikers is terrific. It’s bold, brash, loud and exciting. The combat mechanics are some of the best, most unique and exciting I’ve come across and the story is rich, detailed and well worth investing in. That being said, it does explore some dark and potentially triggering themes and circumstances so maybe do some research before playing.

Persona 5 Strikers is my favourite Musou crossover and the first one to truly feel like the guest franchise first and Warriors second.
    PowerUp! (8.5/10)

Playing Persona 5 Strikers is like being blessed with a reunion special of a beloved series that ended years ago. It feels different, perhaps through a new lens or just more timely, but the characters you grew to cherish are all back for one last, terrific adventure. Omega Force's influence is clear, but the game walks a confident line between the traditional Persona format and a musou spin-off. If you're a fan, do yourself a favour and don't sleep on this – Strikers is one hell of a road trip that deserves to be considered a proper sequel.
    Press Start (9/10)

Persona 5 Strikers is a fantastic follow up to a beloved JRPG, carving out its own identity with an excellent action-based combat system. It presents the perfect excuse to hang out with the Phantom Thieves one last time, and does a great job of building upon the established characters and themes of its predecessor. While we doubt that Strikers will be remembered anywhere near as fondly as Persona 5, the game goes beyond expectations to provide a classy companion piece. A must-buy for existing fans.
    Push Square (8/10)

Calling Persona 5 Strikers “just another Musou game” would be a disservice. I definitely recommend giving it a shot if it was on your radar at all, since it provides an experience so removed from regular Musou games and reuniting with the Phantom Thieves for more adventures seems to guarantee a fun time. Just one more spin-off to go before Persona 5 matches Persona 4‘s record. Will we see more of the Phantom Thieves in the future? All I know for sure is that I’m on board.
    RPGFan (90/100)

Though the very nature of its story means it isn’t really an appropriate place for newcomers to leap in, Persona 5 Strikers is absolutely a treat for Phantom Thieves fans. Atlus and Omega Force have ensured that as much as possible of what made Persona 5 so beloved has been transported here and put into an appreciably tight package. Spending extra time with the Phantom Thieves and travelling with them across Japan is a much needed positive experience and well worth it.
    RPGamer (4.5/5)

Persona 5 Strikers is the most impressive effort yet from Omega Force to adapt a third-party license into the Musou subgenre. This probably will not be the title that will change the minds of those that already harbor an intense hatred for them, but Persona fans who are on the fence should honestly not miss out on this game. It feels like a proper follow-up to Persona 5 and the story is surprisingly one of its most outstanding feats. The journey is not a 100+ hour ride like the original, but in exchange, its tight narrative is exceptionally more cohesive and the pacing is significantly more palatable. Smart, sensible tweaks have been made across the board to the usual Musou gameplay template to remain faithful to the spirit of Persona 5 and the game is that much stronger for it. If Atlus were to ever revisit the Phantom Thieves again in a new title, whether it be a mainline or spin-off entry, they better include the characters from Persona 5 Strikers. Please? Pretty please?
    RPGSite (8/10)

Persona 5 Strikers is an excellent welcome back party for the franchise. It takes a formula that is proven to work and takes it to a new place by adding a whole new combat system that allows you to play as the whole team, rather than the main character we’re all used to. This said, and although Persona 5 Strikers is excellent in its own right, there’s enough that's been stripped back to make this game work that it can't reach the lofty heights of the original.
    TheSixthAxis (8/10)

Persona 5 Strikers is a really solid sequel that Persona fans shouldn't miss just because it isn't a turn-based JRPG. What Koei Tecmo and Atlus have put together is a solid follow-up to one of the best JRPG's on PlayStation and created a sequel that fans should appreciate for themselves. There are some issues with the performance that don't hold up well but Persona 5 Strikers is certainly worth checking out if you're waiting for the next big Shin Megami Tensei title to drop.
    Wccftech (8/10)

Even if you haven't played a Persona game before, the shorter duration and removal of time-management pressures in Persona 5 Strikers makes it a strong point of entry. Getting to know the charming characters and watching them try to help even the people they're fighting will give you an idea of why this is one of the most beloved RPG franchises ever. It's also the closest you're likely to get to a delicious and relaxing road trip around Japan anytime soon.
    Windows Central (5/5)

LEONID нравится это.
  16. dimm

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
  17. Каин

Каин Crimper

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Edge

18. vova

vova Фьючераст Команда форума

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Почему нет приписки, что они мариобои? ))

19. Каин

Каин Crimper

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Так вроде грибных оценок нет :eek:

20. vova

vova Фьючераст Команда форума

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ну и что, сам же журнал мариобойский )))