Оценки игр

Тема в разделе "Новости игровой индустрии", создана пользователем VaaN, 30 авг 2007.

1. dimm

dimm Administrator Команда форума

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Еще оценочек Трэвиса:

Game Informer - 8.25/10
    Travis Strikes Again finds a good balance between fun, approachable action and reveling in Suda51 and Grasshopper’s signature style. It’s not the most intricate action game out there, but the simple combat works well as a vessel for several one-off moments that elevate it above its simple premise.

Nintendolife - 8/10
    Billed as a side dish, Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes has been prepared with enough love and affection to become a filling meal on its own, packed with the spice and spirit you’d expect from Travis Touchdown. It’s a fun, indie-inflected blast of hack-and-slash which doesn’t change the world mechanically (and don’t go in expecting No More Heroes 3), but its sincerity and energy are charming.

IGN - 6/10
    Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is a low point for the action franchise. While each of the game worlds try to introduce new mechanics, they all devolve into predictable fights with waves of bland enemies. Slicing through them with the Beam Katana isn’t as satisfying as before because of the mostly top-down perspective. Well-written visual novel sections offer some classic Suda51 humor, but it’s not enough to elevate Travis Strikes Again to more than just a monotonous, disjointed hack and slash game.

Nintendo World Report - 8/10
    Travis Strikes Again is a fun game that makes me excited for the future of the series. Spending time in the punk rock hellscape of No More Heroes isn’t something I thought I’d get to do again. That trip might be through the lens of a bunch of fake video games, but all that does is add a welcome twist to Travis’ escapades and add another quirk to Suda’s legacy.

MyNintendoNews - 8/10
    Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is not exactly the full-fledged sequel fans have been asking for, but it’s a step in the right direction and a sign of good things to come from Goichi Suda. With more than 10 hours of gameplay and further content planned via upcoming DLC updates, the game may very well keep you busy for a while. Another positive take that could be realized from the latest release: it’s a relief to know that Travis is back and he’s most likely here to stay.

COGconnected - 88/100
    Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is a stylish, edgy, in your face game that is best enjoyed if you really don’t try to take it too seriously. Loaded with pop culture references, fourth wall breaks, hordes of enemies, and more charisma than you can handle.

Eurogamer - Avoid
    If it's a parody of older games, the truth is they were rarely this bad. Travis Strikes Again ends up looking - and playing - like a Net Yaroze game made in a hungover fug. Towards its end, as the fourth walls keep tumbling away, it does find some redemption - and any spark that's there is in that final mess - but it's too little, and too late, and so mired in self-reference it feels like Suda is wanking into the void. Is Travis Strikes Again meant to be this hollow? No More Heroes pulled the same trick at various points, with its knowingly empty open world and its mindless mini-games, but there's so little offered in return this time around it feels like the joke's on us. The real truth is, though, the joke isn't funny anymore.

Easy Allies - 5.5/10

GameSpot - 6
    This is not the return of No More Heroes you'd hoped for, but it at least shows signs of a series that still has life in it.

Escapist Magazine - 7/10
    Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes doesn’t invite you in. If you’re unfamiliar with the huge swatch of game history, Grasshopper’s catalog, or even games industry business gossip, this will come off as a less entertaining surrealist action game overshadowed by Suda51’s old work like Killer7 or even No More Heroes. Anyone that can actually speak the language of this game will be richly rewarded by the promise that there may, in fact, still be heroes out there.

Comicbook.com - 4/5
    Travis Strikes Again isn’t the No More Heroes 3 that fans have been wanting, as it goes more for a hack-and-slash style approach. But it’s still a necessary and worthwhile spinoff, one that should generate interest in the franchise in its own special way. While parts of the game can be annoying at times, it's got enough enjoyable combat to go around (thanks to upgrades), whether solo or with a buddy. Throw in some extra content that’s sure to appeal to the old-school crowd, along with a presentation that’s right on par with other entries in the series, and you have a game that’s not only a hit, but also just the kind of thing that new players can get into as well.

ACG - Wait for sale

Destructoid - 7/10
    Travis Strikes Again has some undeniable lows but the No More Heroes charm and the prospect of co-op lifts it up. Whether it's learning the intricacies of individual types of ramen or watching Travis curse at a talking cat, this is something that could only be born out of the mind of Suda 51 and his team at Grasshopper.

Gamekult - 6/10
    The more time passes, the more it seems difficult to be a hardcore fan of Suda Goichi. Whether discovered with The Silver Case , Flower, Sun and Rain or more likely hismagnum opus Killer7 , following the career of the most punk creator of the video game can offer his share of high, but mostly low.

Digitally Downloaded - 4.5/5
    Travis Strikes Back: No More Heroes isn’t the Lollipop Chainsaw remaster that I’ve been begging Goichi Suda to produce each year over the last four TGS' when I've caught up with him, but it’s a stylish, energetic, amusing and surrealistic return to Suda’s most popular character and “world.” Yes, it might have been a vanity project for a guy that wanted to indulge his love for retro and indie games, but I’ve had a cracking time watching Suda show off just how much of a nerd he really is.

CGM - 8.5/10
    Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is a great game that perfectly captures what I personally love about indie experiences. They have the power to offer truly unique gameplay experiences in the mainstream market, each of them can possess elements that capture the hearts of players worldwide, and when they’re finished, you simply crave more.

Vandal - 6.8/10
    Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is a game of contrasts. It is very clear what is your problem: they have tried to make a game of ten hours with the budget of one of five , and the result is a title that does not delve into everything that should and with some very, very repetitive or tedious moments. This can not tarnish all the things that it does well , since it splurges personality, and it has some spectacular moments and surprises.

2. dimm

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ну это смотря, кто, что ждал )) По сути это набор инди мини-игр. C боссами, все как ты любишь!

3. vova

vova Фьючераст Команда форума

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Вот только игры говно ))) Мне 2д нравятся.

4. Chakie

Chakie Lucha Pablo

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    RoMario и Каин нравится это.
  5. dimm

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    немножко расшифруем:

6. Chakie

Chakie Lucha Pablo

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    IMG_20190122_200722.jpg

bladerdenis нравится это.
  7. vova

vova Фьючераст Команда форума

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
  8. dimm

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Расшифровочка по RE2:
    PS4 Metacritic - 91
    Xbox Metacritic - 94
    Opencritic - 92

Will include a snippet and score of each review posted, but to support reviewers hard work and to get the full details, click each site and score to read more of their full thoughts.

Packed with nostalgia, new challenges, complex and deep gameplay that doesn’t just adapt but embodies the genre it’s inhabiting, and a AAA presentation that blows every previous RE out of the water — yes, even REmake — I feel confident in this assessment: As it was in 1998, so to shall it be in 2019. Resident Evil 2 is the best Resident Evilgame ever made, full stop.
    Rely on Horror - 10/10

Whether you’ve been waiting all these years to revisit Raccoon City or happen to be a curious first-timer, Resident Evil 2 is an essential must-have slice of video game horror, kicking off 2019 in style.
    Bloody Disgusting - 9/10

That’s where Resident Evil succeeds. Not in the drivel spouted from its character’s mouths, but in the bullets spewed from their guns. Or better yet – the clicking of empty chambers, or the spine-chilling scratches of scrabbling overhead. I may hate lickers, but I’m also a little bit in love.
    Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Recommended

Though Resident Evil 2 has its roots firmly in the past, it reworks the familiar horrors into something that feels brand new and all its own.
    GameSpot - 9/10

Even better, it toes the line between schlocky and scary that the older Resident Evil games managed so well, and does so in perhaps one of the most atmospheric settings ever to grace a survival horror game.
    Eurogamer - Recommended

It is pulse-pounding and a must play for horror fans, sometimes experimental but also superficial and rough.
    Kotaku Review

For my money, Resident Evil 2 Remake is right up there with Resident Evil 4 as the best game in the series. It’s the perfect blend of nostalgia and the new, marrying a classic game with contemporary game design, and a prime candidate for those Game of the Year lists. In January! Capcom clearly has no chill.
    VG24 Review

The experience of playing through the new Resident Evil 2 for the first time establishes a new standard for remaking classic games.
    IGN - 8.8

Resident Evil 2 paves a brilliant path for the future of the franchise.
    Game Informer - 9.5/10

And so barely a month into 2019, we have our first front-running contender for Game of the Year.
    Fandom - 5/5

Resident Evil 2 is not only an accomplished remake that should serve as the blueprint for how to re-imagine beloved classics, but is an incredible game in its own right- so much so, that it might even stand as one of the very best games this venerated and decorated franchise has delivered to date.
    GamingBolt - 10/10

This is Resident Evil at its absolute best.
    God is Geek - 10/10

The modern-aesthetic upgrade more than makes up for the game's lowest lows. Horror fans should immediately buy.
    Arstechnica Review

I hope every legacy game in the series gets this loving treatment, as I'll probably be playing them for the rest of my life.
    Destructoid - 9/10

Resident Evil 2 is the perfect sort of game for gushing. Much like the legendary REmake, this new version of a storied classic was lovingly crafted by people who not only have a collectively sharp eye for what makes an excellent video game today, but also possess a deep understanding of why the original Resident Evil 2 is worth revisiting and what made it a game celebrated to this day. This isn’t just an old Resident Evil molded into the new Resident Evil formula. It’s a new take on Resident Evil 2 that doesn’t feel like it’s trying to “modernize” or “fix” the original. It’s more of an expensive, ludicrously polished tribute than a remake in the semantic sense, a project that has been in demand for years and quietly pursued for just as long. I’m glad it worked out so well.
    Playstation Lifestyle - 10/10

It’s a superbly constructed game.
    App Trigger - 9.5/10

The Resident Evil 2 remake is, indeed, the best Resident Evil game ever released.(...)Survival horror isn’t dead, inform the press that Resident Evil really is back.
    Twinfinite - 4.5/5

It’s a good time to be a Resident Evil fan again.
    VentureBeats - 8.5/10

A fantastic big budget remake of one of Resident Evil’s most popular entries, that manages to look state-of-the-art but in terms of gameplay finds a perfect balance of old and new.
    Metro - 9/10

Bottom line, Resident Evil 2 is an outstanding remake and one you can purchase with confidence.
    Cog Connected - 90/100

Resident Evil 2 is likely the single most excellent video game remake ever created and I’m hard-pressed to think of anything else that could even compare.
    DualShockers - 9/10

JuexVideo - 17/20

More than just a simple remake of a cherished classic, Resident Evil 2 is a reinvigoration of the entire franchise, showing just how much life it still has left without the need to make drastic gameplay or stylistic changes. From start to end, this is a phenomenal showcase of old mixed with new, both giving players the chance to relive an important chapter in the life of the series under fantastic new conditions, while also potentially paving the way for Resident Evil for years to come.
    EGM - 9.5/10

I kept my expectations at bay with this game after Resident Evil 7, and I have to say that this is definitely a great way to ring in the start of 2019 for Capcom.
    The Nerd Mag - 9.1/10

The biggest compliment that can be leveled is how the game manages to elicit the same sense of dread and consequence that made the original a classic whilst injecting just enough complexity and modern sensibility to see it emerge from the shadow of its namesake with consummate ease.
    PSU - 9.5/10

Considering there’s little Capcom could have done to make Resident Evil 2 a better remake, capturing exactly what we love about the genre, we’re left exceedingly hopeful for the franchise’s future.
    Hardcore Gamer - 4.5/5

Resident Evil 2 is an entertaining romp through Raccoon City that no horror fan — old or new — should miss.
    Gadgets 360 - 10/10

Resident Evil 2 is everything you’d hoped for and more, and is a truly essential purchase.
    Next Gen Base - 10/10

Whether you're a Resident Evil fan or you're looking to delve into the terrifying world of horror gaming, you owe it to yourself to make this iteration of Resident Evil a day one purchase.
    ShackNews - 9/10

Resident Evil 2 might be one of the most accomplished remakes of the generation.
    Push Square - 8/10

This is horror game design as true craft.
    The Guardian - 10/10

The return to strong item management, survival and tense gameplay still works wonders. Level design alone is beautiful. Making for a fun experience for even long term “Resident Evil” fans.
    Comicconverse - 10/10

Resident Evil 2 provides a new way to experience a classic and a very welcome reminder that the old style of Resident Evil is not dead. If anything, it’s finally back.
    Press Start Australia - 10/10

Resident Evil 2 is more than a remake of a classic game, it's one of the most accomplished horror titles you'll play for a long time
    VideoGamer - 9/10

By trying to please so many different players the game will probably not satisfy anyone completely
    Gamer.no - 7/10

It’s a love letter to survival horror, delivered direct like a bullet to the head.
    Digitally Downloaded - 10/10

Spectacular work and a must have.
    ZTGD - 10/10

The sense of fear and terror when playing Resident Evil 2 never leaves you. It’s unlike anything else I’ve encountered in a Resident Evil game previously. I’m just going to go ahead and call it: Resident Evil 2 is the best Resident Evil game in the franchise and represents a series and developer at its peak. Don’t be distracted by the pretty graphics and gore, Resident Evil 2 is straight-up dangerous.
    USGamer - 4.5/5

It is terrifically paced between that heightened stress and more atmospheric exploration
    Telegraph - 10/10

Eurogamer Italy - 9/10

GameBlog - 8/10

GameKult - 7/10

Play Zine - 9.5/10

Hobby Consalas - 92%

SpazioGames - 91%

Atomix - 95/100

Resident Evil 2 is a must-have title in your collection.
    psxbrasil - 98%

I strongly recommend Resident Evil to anyone who has the guts to play it.
    SquareXO - 9/10

All in all, Resident Evil 2 is a phenomenal remake that plays to the long-running franchise’s best strengths.
    WeGotThisCovered - 10/10

It’s only January, but RE2 may have already established itself as a serious 2019 Game of The Year contender.
    Well Played - 10/10

Resident Evil 2 is loyal to the original where it counts, while also upgrading the experience with beautiful visuals and modern gameplay conveniences. It’s so loyal that newcomers might find it a touch archaic, but for fans of the original, it’s an absolute joy to play, and a fantastic horror game in its own right.
    GamerCrate - 9/10

Whether you’re a long time fan or a newcomer, Resident Evil 2 remake is an absolutely fantastic game. It’s the best in the series yet and wholly outshined my most optimistic expectations.
    Game Revolution - 10/10

I’ll also make this claim: it is no longer a given that the often exalted Resident Evil 4 is the best Resident Evil to date. I’ll gladly argue with anybody who is willing that Resident Evil 2 is better. It is my hope that this debate lasts until the next Resident Evil game that, if Capcom is smart, will use this nearly perfect game as a guideline.
    Cheatcc - 10/10

Resident Evil 2 has always had the best moments in the series and plays to the strengths the franchise excels at. Going all-in on the horror serves a purpose and propels the series forward, the action takes a backseat to tense encounters with zombies and monsters out to kill you. Whether this is the tenth time or the first time you’re experiencing this game, you won’t be disappointed with this wonderful remake of one of the most iconic games of all time.
    Console Creatures Review

REvil: 8.5/10
    The Enemy: 4/5
    Voxel: 93/100
    UOL Jogos: 10/10
    IGN Brasil: 100/100
    Adrenaline: 9.5/10
    Combo Infinito: 9.0/10
    Tech Tudo: 9.8/10
    Última Ficha: 9.5/10
    Critical Hits: 9.0/10
    MeuPS4: 4.5/5