Yakuza 2

Тема в разделе "Впечатления от игр", создана пользователем VaaN, 12 сен 2008.

1. Kaido

Kaido The Bad

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Да? Это тот один из миллиона одинковых японских фильмов с плохой актёрской игрой и снятый для ТВ? )

2. The I

The I Всеми любимый троллератор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
  3. VaaN

VaaN Stella Maris

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Инструкция по разделению игры на 2 DVD5

Код:
    YAKUZA 2 (2 DVD 5 rebuilding tutorial beta)

1. create 2 folders namely layer1 and layer2
    2. open yakuza 2 iso with apache 2/ apache 3 or any tool that can extract the second layer.
    3. extract the ist layer to "layer1 folder" and the 2nd layer to "layer 2 folder".
    (note: i can't seem to extract the layers individually on apache 3.. i can only
    use "extract all" option, and doing so the IRX.DAT, MAIN.BIN, PACHI2.BIN, PACHI (FOLDER)
    from the 1st is overwritten when the same files from 2nd layer is extracted. I don't know if
    they are identical files but just to be safe i extract them individually. the only solution i found
    is when apache 3 ha finished extracting IRX.DAT, MAIN.BIN, PACHI2.BIN, PACHI (FOLDER),
    i just quicky cut and patse those file to "layer1 folder" so when the time come when the same
    files is extracted it wont overwite those files)

4. now you would have this files

[Layer1 folder]

SYSTEM.CNF
    IOPRP310.IMG
    IRX.DAT
    SLUS_217.69
    MAIN.BIN
    PACHI2.BIN
    PACHI (FOLDER)
    DIR1_1.BIN
    DIR2_1.BIN
    DIR3_1.BIN
    DIR4_1.BIN
    DIR5_1.BIN
    OGRE1_1.CVM
    OGRE2_1.CVM
    OGRE3_1.CVM
    OGRE4_1.CVM
    OGRE5_1.CVM

[Layer2 folder

IRX.DAT
    MAIN.BIN
    PACHI2.BIN
    PACHI (FOLDER)
    DIR1_2.BIN
    DIR2_2.BIN
    DIR3_2.BIN
    DIR4_2.BIN
    DIR5_2.BIN
    OGRE1_2.CVM
    OGRE2_2.CVM
    OGRE3_2.CVM
    OGRE4_2.CVM
    OGRE5_2.CVM

5. Before rebuilding we must patch the game to remove the DVD 9 check's
    use Sonix's Console Media patcher to patch the game from DVD 9 to DVD 5 and patch it again with
    Sonix DVDScan and select DVD. (Used this patching method on a DVD5 ver for Wildarms alter code f
    when the iso i got freezes on the infamous part of the game and it works like a charm)

you need to patch this files:

SLUS_217.69
    IOPRP310.IMG

6. in creating disc 1, you just have use the file from layer 1. Rebuild the image using CD/DVD generator.
    and IML to ISO. The order of the files doesn't matter, but you mignt want to put SYSTEM.CNF, SLUS_217.69,
    IOPRP310.IMG, IRX.DAT, MAIN.BIN, PACHI2.BIN, PACHI (FOLDER) before putting the rest of the files.

7. once the iso is made you can try it on PCSX2 if you made it properly. it sould work normally and you
    could reach the title screen. If you cant run PCSX2 , just burn it on a DVD and try it.
    it all goes well good for you, that only means that you have patched the game successfully.

8. in creating disc 2, copy SYSTEM.CNF, IOPRP310.IMG, SLUS_217.69 from "layer1 folder" (the one you have
    confrimed to be working) and paste it on "layer2 folder"

rename the following files:

DIR1_2.BIN => DIR1_1.BIN
    DIR2_2.BIN => DIR2_1.BIN
    DIR3_2.BIN => DIR3_1.BIN
    DIR4_2.BIN => DIR4_1.BIN
    DIR5_2.BIN => DIR5_1.BIN
    OGRE1_2.CVM => OGRE1_1.CVM
    OGRE2_2.CVM => OGRE2_1.CVM
    OGRE3_2.CVM => OGRE3_1.CVM
    OGRE4_2.CVM => OGRE4_1.CVM
    OGRE5_2.CVM => OGRE5_1.CVM

8. now you have the same file list as disc one, but where not done yet. whe have to create
    layer 2 dummy files

now create 0 bytes dummy files of

DIR1_2.BIN
    DIR2_2.BIN
    DIR3_2.BIN
    DIR4_2.BIN
    DIR5_2.BIN
    OGRE1_2.CVM
    OGRE2_2.CVM
    OGRE3_2.CVM
    OGRE4_2.CVM
    OGRE5_2.CVM

and paste it on the "layer2 folder"

9. in "Layer2 folder" open MAIN.BIN in a hex editor and search for CDV:OGRE1_1.cvm

and you will see this sequence

CDV:OGRE1_1.cvm.CDV:OGRE2_1.cvm.
    CDV:OGRE3_1.cvm.CDV:OGRE4_1.cvm.
    CDV:OGRE5_1.cvm.CDV:OGRE1_2.cvm.
    CDV:OGRE2_2.cvm.CDV:OGRE3_2.cvm.
    CDV:OGRE4_2.cvm.CDV:OGRE5_2.cvm.

rename all OGRE?_2.cmv to OGRE?_1.cmv and it sould look like this

CDV:OGRE1_1.cvm.CDV:OGRE2_1.cvm.
    CDV:OGRE3_1.cvm.CDV:OGRE4_1.cvm.
    CDV:OGRE5_1.cvm.CDV:OGRE1_1.cvm.
    CDV:OGRE2_1.cvm.CDV:OGRE3_1.cvm.
    CDV:OGRE4_1.cvm.CDV:OGRE5_1.cvm.

hit save the exit

10. now layer 2 folder have the following files:

SYSTEM.CNF
    IOPRP310.IMG
    IRX.DAT
    SLUS_217.69
    MAIN.BIN
    PACHI2.BIN
    PACHI (FOLDER)
    DIR1_1.BIN
    DIR2_1.BIN
    DIR3_1.BIN
    DIR4_1.BIN
    DIR5_1.BIN
    OGRE1_1.CVM
    OGRE2_1.CVM
    OGRE3_1.CVM
    OGRE4_1.CVM
    OGRE5_1.CVM
    DIR1_2.BIN (DUMMY file, 0 bytes in size)
    DIR2_2.BIN (DUMMY file, 0 bytes in size)
    DIR3_2.BIN (DUMMY file, 0 bytes in size)
    DIR4_2.BIN (DUMMY file, 0 bytes in size)
    DIR5_2.BIN (DUMMY file, 0 bytes in size)
    OGRE1_2.CVM (DUMMY file, 0 bytes in size)
    OGRE2_2.CVM (DUMMY file, 0 bytes in size)
    OGRE3_2.CVM (DUMMY file, 0 bytes in size)
    OGRE4_2.CVM (DUMMY file, 0 bytes in size)
    OGRE5_2.CVM (DUMMY file, 0 bytes in size)

11. Rebuild the image using CD/DVD generator. and IML to ISO. The order of the files doesn't matter,
    but you mignt want to put SYSTEM.CNF, SLUS_217.69, IOPRP310.IMG, IRX.DAT, MAIN.BIN, PACHI2.BIN,
    PACHI (FOLDER) before putting the rest of the files.

12. once the ISO is done we have to relink some files namely the DIR and ORGE files.
    so when a DIR?_2 or ORGE?_2 is called it will be relinked or redirected to DIR?_1 or ORGE?_1
    (where ? is a number from 1-5). To do this we must use a relinker tool.
    apache 3 come with a relinker tool, so does expert tools.

relink this files

use DIR1_1.BIN as master file, then DIR1_2.BIN to be relink to master file (DIR1_1.BIN)
    use DIR2_1.BIN as master file, then DIR2_2.BIN to be relink to master file (DIR2_1.BIN)
    use DIR3_1.BIN as master file, then DIR3_2.BIN to be relink to master file (DIR3_1.BIN)
    use DIR4_1.BIN as master file, then DIR4_2.BIN to be relink to master file (DIR4_1.BIN)
    use DIR5_1.BIN as master file, then DIR5_2.BIN to be relink to master file (DIR5_1.BIN)
    use OGRE1_1.CVM as master file, then OGRE1_2.CVM to be relink to master file (OGRE1_1.CVM)
    use OGRE2_1.CVM as master file, then OGRE1_2.CVM to be relink to master file (OGRE1_1.CVM)
    use OGRE3_1.CVM as master file, then OGRE1_2.CVM to be relink to master file (OGRE1_1.CVM)
    use OGRE4_1.CVM as master file, then OGRE1_2.CVM to be relink to master file (OGRE1_1.CVM)
    use OGRE5_1.CVM as master file, then OGRE1_2.CVM to be relink to master file (OGRE1_1.CVM)

do this one at a time.

13. once the relinking is done try it on pcsx2 or burn it. it should work fine.
    Play chapter 1 to 9 on disc 1, save boot disc 2 and continue palying from chapter 10 to last

okay to be honest.. i don't have a working ps2 yet i plan on testing this on a real dvd media later when i fixed my other PS2. but i've tested this on PCSX2 and HD loader and it works fine. just want to contribute in the community

loads all up to the loading screen and loads chapter 10.

but one thing bothers me.. in HDloader when "Disable DVD9" is not activated the game gives me an error "cannot locate ORGEVO1", but when "Disable DVD9" is activated the game loads the 2nd disc with no problem. i don't know what inpact it will cause on a real DVD media but i hope some one could help so we could make this 2 dvd rebuild.

testing the 2nd disc dvd rebuild currently on HDL will give an update later.

4. VaaN

VaaN Stella Maris

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Разбил игру на 2 DVD5, все отлично работает, и загрузки стали быстрее.
    Первый диск раздаю на т.ру

The REAL нравится это.
  5. The REAL

The REAL Only On NEOG

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Там какой-то умник уже закрыл раздачу :besh:

VaaN нравится это.
  6. VaaN

VaaN Stella Maris

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Раздаю оба диска.

The REAL нравится это.
  7. Paninaro

Paninaro Дон-Кихот Словоблудчский

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Так, это кто тут своими лапами отаку оставил засаленные следы на добром имени Такаши Миике :jitabata::mukamuka: ? Ну-ка, где тут у нас Шенму валялась? Щас достану свой дежурный надфиль и начну соскабливать глянцевый панцирь из мозолистых впечатлений, чтобы затем в отместку оставлять засаленные следы на "джевеле" Шенму и никакая перчатка из шерсти ангоры не спасёт :tabako1: .

8. Kaido

Kaido The Bad

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Ты же в Шенму даже играть не хочешь ))) А Миике, конечно, монстр ещё тот )))

9. VaaN

VaaN Stella Maris

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Прошел игру, хотел было написать что вторая часть получилась слабее первой, и по бюджету, и по сюжету, но после финальной главы передумал :)

10. SnV

SnV Человек Труда!

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Зяй, ты чО гонишь, фильм клёвый - бальзам на сердца фанатов. Тока смотреть его надо после прохождения игры, это обязательное условие ;)

11. vonadala

vonadala Puppet Master

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Повторюсь: несмотря на смачную постановку боев, наличие харизматичных актеров в кадре, с художественной точки зрения лента - провал по все статьям. На его фоне снятая несколько ранее предистория к Yakuza, так же с живыми актерами - просто конфетка. Чего только стоит шикарная подача сюжета!

SnV нравится это.
  12. SnV

SnV Человек Труда!

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    ну да, там из единственной не самой важной сюжетной загогулины (сюжета игры) раздули целую фильму. Но так, как мой любимый перс - Мадзима, остался доволен, там его много ;)

кстати, я смотрел оригинальную японскую версию - без перевода, хотя язык не знаю практически. Пересматривать с переводом желания нет ;)

Приквел - да, клёвый, но очень уж короткий =(

13. The REAL

The REAL Only On NEOG

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Непонравилось что оставили озвучку на японском. Так долго "локализировали", а только текст... Напрягает читать столько текста :(

14. -A-

-A- Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Так хорошо, что напрягает - не скучно. Вообще не напрягает, я в аниме давно привык. Хотя в первой части была прикольная английская озвучка. Вообще не стал проходить, так посмотрел. Классная, но играть не тянет.

15. VIKING

VIKING Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Пока и первую не осилил! Много загрузок, средняя графика и боёвка не блеск. Но релиз Ваана скачал:) может когда нибудь...

The REAL нравится это.
  16. VIncent_Valentine

VIncent_Valentine Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    2 года ждал вторую часть. И ждал не зря. Тем кому понравилась первая часть посвящается.

17. Yan

Yan Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    А у этой игры есть андаб?

18. sosnovka

sosnovka slayer of demons

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    А что это? я подозреваю что то связанное с субтитрами и голосами. так вот в игре нет английского спича, японские войсы и английские сабы, как по мне так самый идеальный вариант. Я понский очень колоритен, создает атмосферу в игре и одновременно все понятно

19. The REAL

The REAL Only On NEOG

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    че там андабить, там и так осталась долбанная японская озвучка во всех версиях :besh:

20. Yan

Yan Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    А, так есть японский звук в американской версии и в европейской?
    Клёва.

А в первой части?