Тема в разделе "Switch", создана пользователем dimm, 14 сен 2014.
Так на то и расчёт. Никто ничего не подозревает, а тут рррррраз и нате.
И нате, даже игр для 3дс нет
Вот кстати тоже вопрос, что там будут показывать. Я последнее время не то что бы слежу, но все же. Юкай? Лэйтон? Покемон?
Я тоже не знаю, что там за игры покажут Особы хитов не будет в этом году. И не над чем не работают. Вдруг что-то анонсируют
Так до 2018 же поддержка 3DS будет =)
Тут будут казать:
Так вот может и покажут, чем будут поддерживать.
Две игры - Mario Maker и Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World стырили с Wii U =)
Вот еще Ever Oasis:
И как обычно - текстовочка:
Спойлер: 3DS Driect 01.09.2016
1st September, 2016 – Nintendo unlocked a treasure trove of information about current and upcoming games for its portable Nintendo 3DS family systems today. In a Nintendo Direct video, Nintendo discussed more than a dozen games for the system, including a StreetPass Mii Plaza update launching today. Among the highlights were a portable Super Mario Maker game launching this year, games in the Pikmin and Yoshi’s Woolly World franchises launching in 2017, and a newly announced Mario Sports Superstars game for 2017. Nintendo also revealed new amiibo figures for Yoshi’s Woolly World and The Legend of Zelda, as well as a new set of amiibo cards for Animal Crossing fans.
To view the Nintendo Direct video in its entirety, visit http://www.nintendo.co.uk/nintendodirect or Nintendo UK's YouTube channel for the complete video and additional new trailers. Some of the new information announced today included:
· Pikmin for Nintendo 3DS (name not final): A new side-scrolling Pikmin adventure game with a new gameplay style for the series is coming to Nintendo 3DS. Pikmin follow Olimar around, and players tap the touch screen where they want to throw them. This is designed as an action game that makes players think fast and use every Pikmin to overcome anything that stands in their way. The game is scheduled to launch in 2017. Meanwhile, shortly after the presentation, NEW PLAY CONTROL! Pikmin will be available in Nintendo eShop on Wii U.
· The Legend of Zelda: Fans will have plenty of chances to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the legendary series this year. A sampling of the products on the way includes:
• The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for Wii launches today in Nintendo eShop for Wii U.
• On 2nd December, Nintendo will release four special amiibo: an 8-bit-style Link, Link (Ocarina of Time), and Toon Link and Zelda from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. These amiibo will work as existing Link, Toon Link and Zelda amiibo from the Super Smash Bros. Collection, and will also have special functionality in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild when it launches next year.
• The original game will be included with the Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System, which launches on 11th November. Nintendo of Europe president Satoru Shibata shared a few personal memories from the original Japanese launch of The Legend of Zelda, and introduced a new Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System trailer.
· Mario Sports Superstars: This five-sport compilation is scheduled to launch next spring. The game includes full-fledged versions of baseball, tennis, golf, horse racing and 11-a-side football. The game includes single-player tournaments for each sport, plus local and online multiplayer modes.
· Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS: Now Nintendo 3DS owners will have access to a near-unlimited wealth of Super Mario courses to play. Players can also create courses with nearly all of the tools available in the original Wii U version, along with interactive lessons. In a feature unique to the Nintendo 3DS version, friends can collaborate on level designs by sharing them with another game owner locally before they’re complete. While courses can’t be shared online, players can connect to the internet to download and play select courses from the Wii U version. Additionally, the game includes 100 Nintendo-designed courses with new challenges, like collecting every coin or defeating all enemies. The game is scheduled to launch on 2nd December.
· Poochy & Yoshi’s Woolly World: This colourful Wii U game is making its way to Nintendo 3DS. The new version contains some new features, plus every stage available in the original. Exclusive new stages focus on Yoshi’s companion Poochy: players must time Poochy’s jumps to collect beads and Poochy Pups as they head for the goal. Poochy Pups are curious little helpers who jump on suspicious spots to indicate where players should look for secrets and collectables. Nintendo and Japanese stop-motion animation studio Dwarf are collaborating on 30 animated shorts featuring Yoshi and Poochy that will be included in the Nintendo 3DS version of the game. A yarn amiibo figure of Poochy will launch at the same time as the game on 3rd February, 2017. A special bundle including the game and Poochy amiibo will also be available from the same date.
· StreetPass Mii Plaza: A new update adds a SwiftPlay Plaza to streamline StreetPass gameplay. StreetPass Mii Plaza Premium members can use the new queue feature to queue up as many as 100 Mii characters met via StreetPass, instead of the traditional 10. Five new, fast-paced StreetPass games are also launching at £2.69 each: StreetPass Slot Racer, StreetPass Trader, StreetPass Chef, StreetPass Explorers, and StreetPass Ninja. Everyone who downloads the StreetPass Mii Plaza update can get either StreetPass Slot Racer or StreetPass Trader for free, while the four other new games will be available in a special discounted bundle for just £8.09. All of this will be available shortly after the Nintendo Direct, and fans can see the games in action in a new StreetPass Mii Plaza trailer on YouTube.
· Ever Oasis: Produced by Koichi Ishii of Grezzo and with character design by illustrator Yoshinori Shizuma, Ever Oasis takes place in a sprawling desert with the oasis at its heart. Travellers with different wants, needs and wishes will visit the oasis, and players must head into the desert and locate dungeons. Allies boasting specific weapons and unique skill sets will join and strengthen the team. Items claimed in the desert can be used as materials to craft other items sold in shops, or given to certain travellers. The game is scheduled to launch in 2017.
· Rhythm Paradise Megamix: Fans will be able to choose between the European or Japanese soundtracks for many of the rhythm games included in this compilation, coming to retailers and Nintendo eShop on 21st October. Long-time fans and newcomers alike can try it for themselves with a free demo, available to download from Nintendo eShop shortly after the end of the presentation.
· TANK TROOPERS: This newly-announced game lets players customise their tank through the special characteristics of tank-pilot troopers, enabling abilities such as hitting enemies with a freeze attack, launching paint balls to block opponents’ views, or using electric shocks to stall rival tanks where they stand. Offering up a six-person multiplayer mode, as well as Download Play, TANK TROOPERS launches in Nintendo eShop in 2017.
· Hyrule Warriors: Legends: The third DLC pack, the Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks pack, will be available today in the in-game Extras menu*. This pack introduces a new character, Toon Zelda, plus the new Sand Wand weapon for Toon Link. A new Adventure Mode map and 15 new My Fairy costume pieces will also be included. See the content in action in the new Hyrule Warriors: Legends – Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks pack trailer on YouTube.
· Animal Crossing: New Leaf: A new, free update for 2013’s hit game arrives this autumn adding compatibility with the Animal Crossing series amiibo, as well as select figures from other series. Fans can also watch for 50 new Animal Crossing amiibo cards to arrive on 11th November. The new cards feature new villagers not yet seen in the game. Later, on 25th November, people who haven’t yet picked up the game can grab a version called Animal Crossing: New Leaf Welcome amiibo!, which includes the update and an amiibo card. For more details, watch for an Animal Crossing-themed Mini-Direct this autumn.
· Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon: Some of the Pokémon found in the Alola Region have unique looks adapted to the region’s native environment, such as Alolan Rattata. A new feature called a Z-Move is an extremely powerful skill initiated when Pokémon and trainer unleash their full powers together. The type of Z-Move a Pokémon can use depends on the type of Z-Crystal the player gives that Pokémon.
• As a bonus, anyone who buys one of the games after they launch on 23rd November and connects a Nintendo 3DS family system to the internet** before 11th January 2017 will receive Munchlax in the game, along with a Snorlium Z to unlock the special Z-Move known as Pulverizing Pancake. For more details, visit http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-gb/
• Nintendo also announced that the New Nintendo 3DS XL Solgaleo and Lunala Limited Edition*** will launch on 18th November, while a special edition Nintendo 2DS bundle with either Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon pre-installed on the system will launch on 23rd November.
· Picross 3D Round 2: In this new version of the puzzling favourite, blocks can be painted with two colours of paint to reveal more elaborate shapes. Using the numbers as hints, players can search for the hidden object in more than 300 puzzles. Tapping compatible amiibo figures might uncover secret Nintendo characters. Picross 3D Round 2 will be released in shops and on Nintendo eShop on December 2nd. Meanwhile the original Picross 3D, previously released on Nintendo DS, will be available to download from Nintendo eShop on Wii U shortly.
· Mario Party: Star Rush: No more taking turns – everyone moves at once. In Toad Scramble, players move freely across an open map, and whoever reaches the boss first goes right into a mini-game, with other players joining in when they catch up. Though all players start off as a Toad, Mushroom Kingdom allies are waiting around the board to team up. The game features seven modes, including the fast-paced minigame gauntlet Coinathlon and Mario Shuffle, in which players manoeuvre three pieces to their opponent’s side of the board. The game is also compatible with the Super Mario series of amiibo figures. Nintendo also announced the free Mario Party: Star Rush – Party Guest software, which lets up to four players enjoy the full range of multiplayer modes with only one version of the full game between them****. Mario Party: Star Rush and the Party Guest software launches in Europe on 7th October, along with amiibo figures of Boo, Donkey Kong, Rosalina and Wario, followed by Waluigi, Diddy Kong and Daisy on 4th November.
· DRAGON QUEST VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past: This renewed classic has been completely remade for Nintendo 3DS family systems, with many hours of new content for players to discover. The StreetPass feature allows players to swap traveller’s tablets to access special dungeons and items. Through online distributions, players can earn new classes, encounter new monsters and even explore new dungeons. Anyone who purchases the game from Nintendo eShop will also receive a HOME Menu theme for free. DRAGON QUEST VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past launches on 16th September exclusively on Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo also confirmed that DRAGON QUEST VIII: Journey of the Cursed King will launch in Europe in early 2017.
· Third-party titles: The acclaimed attorney returns in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice, coming to Nintendo eShop on 8th September, with Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice speeding to retailers across Europe on 30th September. In winter, RPG fans will have two adventures to relish in the forms of Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse published by ATLUS, and 7th Dragon III Code: VFD published by SEGA.
· Indie games on Nintendo eShop: Each week in September will see a new Nindie title hit Nintendo eShop, with each available at a 10% discount during its first week on sale. The games and their release dates are:
o Axiom Verge (Wii U): 1st September
o Jotun: Valhalla Edition (Wii U): 8th September
o Severed (Wii U): 22nd September (Nintendo 3DS version launches at a later date)
o Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 (Nintendo 3DS): 29th September
o Noitu Love: Devolution (Nintendo 3DS + Wii U): September
Пикмин ничешный оказался
Ну т.е. чуда не произошло......
Т.е. до 2018 года будут портировать обрезки с WiiU
Чо то я не понял когда он начнется, в 14-00 по Москве что-ли?
Animal Crossing Direct (no mobile/no Switch):
Ну и сам Директ
Сама игра 8 декабря выйдет, в Японии:
Fire Emblem Direct:
Анонсировали FE Heroes для мобил и традиционный FE для Свитча.
Имена участников (разделяйте запятой).